Tempe Bike Count 2014
Thank you so much for helping us with the 4th annual Tempe Bike Count! You make this event the success that it is.
If you haven’t turned in your count sheets yet please turn them into the following locations by THURSDAY April 3rd:
- Boulders on Broadway
- Pedal Bikes on University (good for 15% off most items)
- Bike Cellar at the Tempe Transit Center (good for 15% off most items)
- Postal mail to TBAG, PO Box 1884, Tempe, AZ 85280
If you can’t turn in the physical sheet, please email a scan (PDF) of it to email@example.com.
Email bike count questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The winner for the FLOAT gift certificate will be announce by April 7th. To learn more about FLOAT, visit there website at https://www.facebook.com/
Goals for the bike count:
- Document the number of people currently cycling and monitor how the number changes over time
- Publish a report of findings from the bike count
- Use the information to help prioritize infrastructure improvements and traffic safety
- Share bike count data with the public, other organizations, governmental groups, and individuals